Friday, November 04, 2005

Argentina Here I Come

A little information on the upcoming trip, which begins when I fly out of Melbourne for Sydney and an overnight there, before heading east the next morning to Buenos Aires via Santiago. An overnight in Buenos Aires then onto Iguazu the next day. But more of the itinerary as I travel.I am away for 2 1/2 months and will be studying Spanish in a number of places while I am there. I'll keep you up to date on that also.

At the moment I am in the process of trying to fit it all into the suitcase - I need the warm, warm gear for the Antartic and Ushuaia and the summer gear for Buenos Aires and the north of the country - and as many of you know I have problems with expanding luggage and whoever it is who insists on packing the rocks into my case every time I stop. At present it looks good but by Monday????

No comments: