Friday, July 27, 2012


House Sit Specials:


It's not that I have favourites when I house sit, but I will admit some pets are easier to mind than others, and these 2 have to among my favourite furries.

Manni, a Curly Coated Retriever is just a delight, always happy, obedient and great company has been a pleasure to be with. He pulls a little on the lead, but off lead heels beautifully. He is always friendly and for an un-neutered male an easy dog to handle. I could just take hime home! His little quirk is that he feels the need to always have something in his mouth and carries his bowl around or his squeaky toy or his blanket, but he has been a delight.
Kedi, the moggy is also a character, she is always there to greet us when we come home, loves to come for a pat and ear rub at night and is always around wherever you are.

 I have really enjoyed these guys.







No comments: