Thursday, June 14, 2012

It's Official:

I leave the wonderful Mexico City on Saturday and head straight back to Melbourne. Very sad to leave and extremely disappointed to miss out on my stopover in San Francisco. A lot of web crawling told me to change my stopover for this weekend would cost me an arm and a leg - 1 night in an hotel was the equivalent of what I was paying for 3 nights, if you could find one available that is. So I have been busy cancelling all the bookings I had, and hoping for at least a partial refund. Changing airline bookings isn't all that inexpensive either, but at least that didn't prove too difficult and there were seats available. It's going to be a long day and night!

But I haven't finished writing about Mexico City, still have lots to say, so don't give up reading just yet, and I am heading to Cairns for another house sit in a couple of weeks, so shall keep writing.

No comments: