Thursday, June 07, 2012

 Funny the way it all works:

The world is such a wonderful place. I have just returned from a delightful lunch shared with the owner of another potential  house sit opportunity, in the very same suburb that I am in now. When he listed his property - those are his views - I couldn't resist writing and say here I was right here on the spot. So we exchanged a few emails and today I went to see his apartment, 16th floor with spectacular views, meet his dog, very important, and then we went to lunch and a chat at Los Primos. Lunch was great, not the cheapest meal I will have here in DF, but well worth it and always great to have company when eating at such a nice restaurant.It wouldn't be half as much fun eating there alone. Los Primos is very  popular with the locals,and was completely full by 3.00, the usual eating time here.
Whether I get to housesit for the owner or not, it was great to share a meal and some time and make a new friend.

No comments: