Saturday, January 11, 2014

Vancouver

I have been here almost a week and no time for posts, somehow the time just flies by.
We finally arrived late Sunday afternoon, tired and grumpy after a very long 2 days. Made it to the hotel and after a hissy fit , we decided we couldn't cope with dinner, I hit the bath for a good soak and relax and then hit the bed for a good long sleep. I think Lynn also tried the spa bath, but I was out to it all.
As we had virtually missed 2 days in Vancouver, I was to meet my "home owners" and check everything out, so Lynn headed to the Aquarium for the afternoon and we met again for dinner.
The apartment was only 2 blocks from the hotel, so I just pushed the case around the block and headed up to the 24th floor to meet Lisa and the animals, Brubin the long haired  miniature Schnauzer and Aran the rather eccentric cat. The apartment is "petite" but the views are just magnificent, if the rain clears enough to see them that is. That's it at the very top, the middle balcony and the 2 windows either side.
T
Lynn and I had out last dinner together that evening as my home owners were to leave very early in the morning so I stayed there that evening.
I am hoping Lynn made it safely home to Elora, as we had received news that the weather on that side of the country was turning very nasty yet again. I am guessing she slept for a couple of days to get over it all.





No comments: