Sunday, December 21, 2014

My Furry Friends

 These guys are the main reason I am here in Chicago.

This is George, an old "hound" cross. He's about 13 and finds it all a bit too much at times, I know the feeling! But he does love his walks and the lake beach across the road is the perfect place for a good sniff and wander, although he is not super friendly to other dogs so we have to watch that one. I also discovered today he loves to go through the rubbish in my room as soon as I leave, just tissues, but he was straight in there as soon as  walked out the door. unfortunately for him he is also quite deaf, so didn't hear me return for something left behind and so got sprung.

Then there is Tony, full of beans, especially in the middle of the night when he loves to do the mad cat round the house and onto the bed. Loves to steal George's food, attack my knitting and generally be a boy, when he's not sleeping.
Little Miss Sophie, is very petite and shy and still doesn't like me very much at all. She ventures out of hiding occasionally but is not very brave yet. We have had a few games, but she disappears again very quickly.

1 comment:

jo said...

Good to see the blog up and going again - its always great to be able to follow you travels here. Miss Sophie reminds me of another Ms that you sometimes have in your care! jx