Tuesday, May 22, 2012

 Home here in DF:

The apartment is on the second floor in the front, and after the first couple of disastrous attempt at entry, I think I have it sorted now. There are 4 keys. The front entrance is easy, although to me it's back to front, turning right, but the 3 for the apartmentare a different story. Two turn right and one turns left several times, and it's important to open them in the right order. Took me a while, but now it's all written down until I have it in my rather slow functioning brain.

 The apartment is lovely and spacious, with the lounge. dining going the full width across and with lots of lovely natural light. Kitchen long and narrow, but with a pantry room off it and a washer and dryer. Bedroom has an en-suite and in addition, bothe Judu and Cristina have lovely light spacious offices overlooking the street. There are also another 1 1/2 bathrooms. So I have lots of space to enjoy!
They have some beautiful artifacts around that are  just a pleasure to look at.

What I almost forgot to mention is that a cleaner comes twice a week, what luxury for me!

Yet another very special house sit.




No comments: