Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Red Tree House:


 Which I am assured by everyone is THE best B&B in Mexico City and so far I completely agree, everyone is just great. I was a little tired and  just a wee bit stressed when I arrived last night, but nothing is too much trouble for them. Victor spent a great deal of time following up my lost luggage, and yes it turned up this afternoon all securely wrapped like a Christmas present, maybe to hide the broken zip! I may be able to get it repaired, otherwise  will be searching for a new case. Good thing I already have the $100!

This is the view from my balcony  at the very top of the house, I am literally in the tree house, with a great view over the courtyard where everyone gathers. My penthouse treehouse is what you would call very compact, but I am used to compact and it is comfortable and the bed looks just great tonight, and I am just about to fall into it!







No comments: