Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My Charges:

My "family" for the next few weeks here in Mexico City. Desi and Olive - who are not particularly happy to see me. They keep hoping Judy and Cristina will come home. We have had a walk and a treat, so at least Olive has come out from under the bed, but at the moment I am certainly not the one they looking for. I am sure we will fix that after a day or 2
                                                    

Then there is little Chacho, who is happy to see anyone and happily helped me unpack and checked out all my gear, and finally China, who isn't particularly impressed either.

So we all have a bit of a way to go!

1 comment:

jo said...

knowing you they will all be eating out of your hand in the next few days - they all look like cuties, especially little Chacho - plenty of mischief there!