Wednesday, December 07, 2011

The Family:


 Meet Richard, Nicole and Liam, who are at this very moment hopefully enjoying a beautiful summer in Victoria, for the moment. In fact not very far at all from my home there in Melbourne. They will be wandering that vast country visiting a number of states for the next month or so, while I stay in their lovely home and care for my charges.

Richard is an Aussie, and they both lived there for some time, so have lots of friends and family to catch up with,

 And here they are. This is Diesel, in front, a long haired Dachshund, although his hair is a little shorter than usual I am told, I wont say why. And then there is Stella a very busy little rescue terrier. And busy they both are between bouts of sleeping and keeping watch out the windows for attacking humans or squirrels in the yard. At which time there is an explosion of noise - until I yell that is. But they are cute  and very entertaining, and I am convincing Diesel to like walking outside, he's not tooooo keen. Stella would go anywhere, anytime.
 And here is Miyo, who usually likes to spend time where the dogs are not, although is pretty good at holding her own when necessary.


Then there is Pao Pao the fish, but he is not particularly photogenic and a little old, so I was worried the flash might be a little more than he was up for.

I think we can all keep each other company for the next couple of months.



No comments: