Thursday, December 15, 2011

Innocence


 First there's Mr "butter wouldn't melt in his mouth" Diesel, just looks at you with those big brown eyes and asks "who me". Last night I wandered out of bed at some early hour for the usual nocturnal wander and when I returned to bed found a little warm bundle happily curled up in the bed! That didn't last long. Then this morning after the usual mad dash around "killing" each other Diesel quietly set about destroying his bed. I had been warned this was not an unusual event and that he has destroyed quite a few....looks like I have a little sewing to do.

Next we have lay back and casual Miyo   mmmmm. When the dogs and I go walking,  I have discovered she gets into things. Came home a few days ago and a packet of the dog treats was on the floor with lots of holes in the packet, made obviously by claws sharper than the dogs. But I had left them on the top of the treats cupboard. so blamed myself and made sure all were put away. This morning after our walk the dogs and I discovered a packet of treats scattered all over the floor. Diesel and Stella thought Christmas had come early, until I spoiled the party. It seems our clever Miyo has been fishing over the side of the baskets and hooking out packages.... clever cat!

No comments: