Friday, December 09, 2011

What to do when it snows

This morning it has been snowing steadily since I got up, which I must admit is considerably later than at home.But my excuse is that it is still dark until a lot later, and these dogs don't expect a 6.00am walk like some I know.  Anyway it's still snowing now, not heavily, but steadily. I might even have to do some snow shoveling later, don't think there is enough for the big gun yet, and shoveling will be good for me.
As I am not getting to the gym every morning like at home, I am using the rowing machine , and this morning up another km to 6. If I get too bored I can always spend some time with Liam's service station and cars down there. I am also spending a lot of time walking, usually about 6 - 8 kms a day.
The dogs on the other hand, like to rush outside and play in the snow for a while. It doesn't take long for Diesel to come back in, but Stella rushes around like a mad thing, chasing squirrels, throwing toys and barking dementedly.  Then comes inside and does the same thing.


We may get all dressed up in our warm gear soon and take me for my first walk here while it's snowing.

No comments: