Monday, December 05, 2011

Time to start all over again. Having lost control of my google account for some time I couldn't continue my ramblings. but it's all back now and I am on a new adventure in Elora, Ontario Canada for 2 months, so will do a little waffling on about my life here in the depths of winter. It's not quite here yet but everyone assures me that the time will come..... I am just hoping for a white Christmas.
I am here house sitting (that's the house and the snow that greeted me) for a family who at this moment are probably arriving right where I came from, Melbourne. They, and most of their friends and neighbours just can't believe that anyone would be crazy enough to come here from a summer in Australia,for a winter, but life is an adventure or nothing. So here I am in a beautiful little village a couple of hours outside of Toronto and with camera in hand to do lots of exploring. More later.

No comments: