Tuesday, December 06, 2011

 Snowblower Lessons
Picture this:   two Aussies in the drive at around 8.00pm, pitch black, with the snowblower roaring and not a snowflake to be seen. Several neighbours passing just rolled their eyes and I am sure others thought we were just a little odd. I think I mentioned that Richard is Australian, Nicole is Canadian ( I am house sitting for them) so Richard had to give me a quick lesson in the snowblower. That is after he re taught himself!!
They tell me the thing you have to be most careful of is the direction you aim the snow. Very bad form to send it over the neighbours fence, never, never, never is it to be aimed at the road and the biggest catastrophe of all is to hit yourself in the face with it! This should be fun.


1 comment:

jo said...

just as well you are used to driving all sorts of trucks and things in less than wonderful conditions!
joxx