Monday, December 05, 2011

New York, New York.

One the way over I had an all to brief stop over in New York. First time and I just loved it.
Walked my little feet off .
Caught the subway to Brooklyn.
Walked over the Brooklyn Bridge and back.
Viewed the world from the tops of the Empire State and Rockefeller buildings.
Saw the unlit Christmas tree at the Rockefeller centre.
Walked my little feet off.
Visited Times Square.
Saw the Christmas lights and the city lights - wow.
Visited the 9/11 memorial, in the rain.
Ate part of a pretzel - didn't like it!
Had no time to eat or sleep.
Visited Macy's.
Visited Strawberry Fields in Central Park.
Stood in the great hall at Grand Central Station..
And best of all, saw Hugh Jackman perform live on Broadway - fantastic.

Now I want to go again.













No comments: